Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12, 2010

Today I am grateful for a huge mess!

Yesterday was a long wonderful day. We had some of our family over to help celebrate Christian's birthday. It got late and everyone had to go home. They asked if they could help clean up before they left but I wasn't in the mood to clean myself so I told them no, just go home and rest! That's what I did. As soon as they left I crashed into bed! Much to Christian's dismay. He thought he should be able to stay up late on his birthday and normally I would agree but he had school the next day. I woke up this morning, went to the kitchen and there is that beautiful huge mess staring me in the face. Most people might look at this mess and be unhappy but I see this mess and remember the great time we had last night with so many people who came to help Chrisitan celebrate his birthday. Yep, this is a huge mess I am more than happy to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!