Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14, 2010

Today I am grateful for egg salad.

Yep, it's one of my favorites. Egg salad really hits the spot. My husband and son love my egg salad. It reminds me of my childhood. When we would go on vacation my mom would pack a cooler full of drinks and food. (No stopping for us! We could get out of the car when we got to where we were going! And we didn't just go to Orlando. I'm talking, Atlanta, Ohio, North Carolina, West Virginia, Utah!! OK, so we didn't have to "hold it" all the way to Utah..lol) Mom would always pack egg salad sandwiches. And they would go fast. Now I'm passing on the love to my family. Now if only I can get Marky to eat it I will consider my life a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!