Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28, 2010

Today I am grateful for friends.

Specifically I am grateful for Wendy. I love Wendy. She is always there when I need her. She never lets me down. She is as sweet as she is beautiful. She has a heart of gold! She is also good for a few laughs! I love you Wendy!

Thank you for being a friend!
Traveled down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant!
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
Thank you for being a friend!

(yep, I went there! she is THAT good!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh! I love me some "Golden Girls". Now I am going to singing the theme song all day.....YEAH!!!! You are a great friend. Thanks for being mine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!