Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Today I'm grateful for eavesdropping.

As I was leaving my parents house yesterday morning I overheard Daddy and my niece Madi having a moment. She needed to potty. She is almost 3 so we still praise her for going potty like she should. I heard Pappaw (as the grandkids call him) getting so excited about Madi peeing in the potty and then........ She went #2!!! I can't even tell you the show he put on for her to let her know how proud he was. I'm so thankful I heard this closed door exchange. It was a small glimpse into how much a Pappaw loves his grandbaby.

1 comment:

  1. as my good friends John and Kirstie say "pee-pee in the pot-tay" and you know the poop is even better. i love hearing him with each of the kids. he really loves these kids.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!