Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

Today I am grateful for all the people in my life. Everyone of you make my life better.

Heavenly Father
Jesus Christ
Jason
Christian
Georgia
Mom
Dad
Johnny
Nikki
Cody
Ashlee
Brittney
Little Johnny
Joshua (in spirit)
Casey
Mark
Little Mark
JoJo
Madi
Dave
Joan
Nicki
Piper
Gran Clarkson
Gran House
Aunt Bert's Family
Aunt Judy and her Family
Uncle Jim's Family
Uncle Jason and Family
Uncle Jasper and Family
Uncle Dale and Family
Aunt Juanita's Family
Aunt Sandy and Family
Aunt Patricia and Family
Aunt Teresa and Family
Uncle Lonnie and Family
Uncle Joey and Family
Opal
Uncle Shaun
Uncle Roy and his family
Uncle Ernie and his family
Wendy
Angela
Jim
Danielle
Kailey
Cameron
Evan (in spirit)
Savannah
Pam
Ilene
Wynna
Katie
Debbie
Christina Meeks
Kaleigh
Kaylee
Christina Dunn
Erica
Deborah
Kelsea
Kelsey
Brittney (Doyle)
Katelyn
The entire Middleburg Ward family
Kelly Thompson and Family
All my childhood friends
All my teenaged friends
All my adult friends

I wish I could name EVERYONE one by one but just know if your name isn't posted it doesn't lessen how I feel about you! I am so thankful for everyone in my life!! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!