Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

Today I am grateful for the sense of touch.

As I sit here and type Georgia is rubbing my arm. It gives her security to rub my arm and feel me there. And of course I love feeling her cute little chubby, dimply hand rubbing me. When I had her the nurses encouraged skin to skin touch to help the me and her bond. I love feeling my kids skin on mine. When I hug Christian I make sure our cheeks are touching. When Jason and I sit on the couch and watch TV we are always touching in some way. My feet on him, holding hands, his head on my shoulder. I love the 5 senses.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love the 5 sences too. I love climbing into bed and sneaking my cold toes over on Heath and getting all warmed up. When I read about Georgia rubbing your arm it reminded me of when McKinnley use to tickel me all the time to when she was little... just a added bonus!
    Now go Snuggle up! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!