Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm guest hosting the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Terrific Thursday blog hop hosted by Rondi from WAHM Resource Site and Crystal from My Life as Mom and Wife. Together, we are hoping to create an awesome weekly blog hop to find new blogs and meet new blog friends.

Each week we will pick a random blog to be the guest host. This weeks guest host for the #3 Spot is The Real Housewife! Please Note: The code for the button has changed. Please grab it again!!

The Guidelines for participating in the Terrific Thursday blog hop are as follows:

1. Please grab the blog hop button to spread the word.

2. Please follow the two hosts and guest host – WAHM Resource Site and My Life as Mom and Wife, and the guest host The Real Housewife via Google Friend Connect.

3. Please do not link up your giveaways, blog hops, etc. (These will be deleted.)
Link up your blog, visit and follow the blogs that interest you and have fun! If you follow our blogs and leave a comment, we will always follow you back!
Now, let’s get blog hoppin’ and have some fun!
You only need to add your link to one linky for it to show up on all participating blogs. The linkys will open every Wednesday at 8:00pm CST.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jason and Cassie! I am one of your new followers. I would love for you to follow back :) http://memoirs-of-2-wicked-chefs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here on the blog hop. Thanks for co-hosting, have a great day.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo glad I stopped by today! I'm adding this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on guest hosting! I am your newest follower. Love finding other homeschooling moms.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm coming on over from the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop. Congrats on being the guest host! I'm a new follower of your blog:)
    I'm a homeschooling mom, too...and although Catholic, my very best friend is LDS and I have been to quite a few events within their ward. Love the LDS church - very family oriented. I love that. In fact, in our family we do our own Catholic version of Family Home Evening :)

    So glad I connected with your blog. I will be back!

    Katrina
    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cassie, congrats on guest hosting Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Love your blog! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on co-hosting!
    Visiting from Fancy Friday
    Hope you can come see me at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!