Friday, April 24, 2009

The Countdown!

So I went to the doctor again today. This is a weekly activity at this stage of my pregnancy. He, Jason and I discussed our very few options and have decided to go ahead with a C-Section. Really this was the doctor's decision but once he explained what we would be up against I can say I agree with him. I always said I would do what's best for our little girl but really it's not a question of what's best for her as much as what's best for me. This little lady is going to need a Mommy to take care of her and this sounds like the best path for us.

So, we are happy to announce our little yet to be named girl will make her grand entrance into this world via C-Section on May 11th. I'm just hoping they don't schedule it for some weird early time in the morning. I hate being up before 7!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see her! I'm THRILLED! And don't be scarred, We'll be there with you. Waiting with our faces pressed against the glass so we can get our eyes on that sweet little lady. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!