Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Attention Young Women

To all the Young Women of the Middleburg Ward......

I love you. I love each one of you individually. When I think of you my heart smiles. Besides my own family you are the most important person in my life. I live to make your life a little easier, a little more fun, to help bring you a little closer to our father in heaven and a lot more love filled. I enjoy being in your presence. My life is more full because I know you.

Love Always,
Your Young Women's President

1 comment:

  1. YES! I called it months ago! I KNEW it! What Lucky girls! mcKinnley is going to Miss out! I looked at your family photos on Kathryns blog! They are Awesome! I LOVE YOU!

    So does this meam you will be up at girls camp with your Sis? I am going to miss out! That might be the best camp of ALL Times!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!