Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27, 2010

Today I am grateful for snoring!

Wait, did I just say that? Actually, I did! Last night after we all went to bed Georgia started to fuss. I went into her bedroom, rubbed her back and she fell back asleep. Before I could leave the room she was snoring. As I walked through the house back to my bedroom I could hear the dog-bear-pig snoring on the couch. Then when I got into my room Jason was snoring. As weird as it may seem the sounds of snores reminded me that everyone was peaceful, content and safe. I lay back in bed and I'm sure started to also snore!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be grateful for snoring. I'm such a light sleeper that my husbands snoring often sends me to the couch for a decent nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!