Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Favorite


This is my absolute, hands down favorite new recipe. These are super quick, unbelievably easy and down right delicious. I'm not sure how I never knew about these before. All you need is.....


Ritz Crackers, Peanut Butter and Candy Coating. YES! That's it! Three simple, everyday items. I prefer chocolate candy coating but vanilla also works really well and is as delicious.



First, lay out some Ritz crackers and top with peanut butter. Add as much or as little peanut butter as you like. I prefer "double stuff".

Then, take another Ritz and smoosh down. Be careful not to smoosh out all the peanut butter.

OK, now take a few bars of the candy coating and melt in the microwave. I set mine for 1 minute and then stir. If there are a few small lumps I just stir them out. Its best to warm for 3o seconds and figure it out from there. You don't want to overheat the coating. Yuck.


Smooth and Delicious!


Take some tongs and start dipping. Make sure to get the whole sandwich covered. You'll be so glad you did!

Place on wax paper and let cool. You'll know when they're ready because the chocolate will lose the "wet" look.

Every time I make these yummy treats they are gone as soon as they are put out. At a church event hubs made sure to take 10 to leave on our table while he put the rest of them on the dessert table. They are the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy, peanut buttery goodness. Please make them soon and share them along with precious time with your family.

♥ Cassie

Have you made these before? Do you love them? What's your favorite, simple treat?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so craving exactly that right now. We are going to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are one of my favorites! I was so glad that you brought them on Sunday. They were delish!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!