Friday, March 4, 2011

Facebook Friday with Fond of the Silliness

Today I am linking up (even though she doesn't even know it!) to Amanda at Fond of the Silliness. Every Friday she has been posting her Facebook statuses (or would it be stati since there is more than one?) to her blog. Maybe she doesn't have time, maybe she just can't be bothered, either way we are luckier for it. Seriously, if you need a good laugh, go visit her blog and become a follower. Never a dull moment!

OK, so on with Facebook Friday.....

1. Seriously, does my husband think clean underwear just magically appears folded in his draw? Is a thank you too much to ask for? He better not make me pull a Charlie Sheen and remind him how much I am really worth! {Maybe he should pull a Charlie Sheen and get some goddesses in here to do all the dirty work for me}

2. Why do these kids {showing age here} alwayys addd in more letterrsss than necessaryyyy? To show effect? I keep seeing posts and texts that look like...... okayyyy or Had a great dayy or Thank youuu. The more letters the more you mean it?

3. OK, seriously, LOVE IT when people refer to themselves in the third person in their status updates. Pleaseeee keep it cominggggg!! I saw one that said..... {joe schmo} has 109 neckties - according to his latest inventory. I laughed! Not only did he refer to himself in the third person but also let everyone know he counts his ties....lol

4. I lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeve bacon.

OK - so mine aren't as good as Amanda's but I'm loving Facebook Friday! TTTTHHHHAAAANNNKKKKSSSS Amanda!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I was gone for a bit and just saw this now. Couldn't see it on my phone, although I did see your comment.

    You are too funny! I wonder how many other people I could get to link up?

    Seriously, kids typing with all those excess letters ANNOY me. And it makes me feel old, which is even more annoying!

    Thanks again. I'll have to think about a link up...never done something like that, I'm still fairly new.

    Kudos on homeschooling, I'd never be able to do it. It takes a great deal of patience and commitment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!