Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heaven


Can you blame me for being so love with this little girl? Look at that face. That nose. Those cheeks. Lucious lips. BEAUTIFUL!
Every time I look at this picture of my beautiful baby girl my heart melts and I fall in love all over again. You know what I love most about my Georgia? She helped me realize a greater love then I ever knew existed. She has helped me to become closer to my Christian. She has brought me to a deeper love with my husband and she has helped me understand a greater love for my father in heaven. If my heart fills so full with two how must he feel with all of us? I am so thankful that he has allowed us to be parents so we can taste the sweetness.

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is sooo sweet! Our family LOVED our time we had to Love on her! She is so Perfect!
    I already miss you not having you with me on Sundays! Boo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She absolutely a slice of heaven! That's how we know Heavenly Father loves us so much!! Babies are our proof. LOVE that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to follow me so I can follow you!